Monday, March 19, 2012

On an extended break, but WILL return soon! I'm loving California!

i love LA


I am STILL in beautiful California!! lol:) LOVING it here and am enjoying spending time with my brothers. I have also attended a TON of t.v. show tapings, so expect details soon here on my blog! Thank you for understanding why I have not been blogging..There is SO much to do here!! I'm having the time of my life. I hope to do more reviews & giveaways in the upcoming months! **I do not have regular internet access while I am here, so that is also another reason I haven't posted regularly!(**IRONICALLY, my plane landed in L.A. 3 months ago today!! lol)

Stay tuned to Joe's Place for all the latest on my FUN and AWESOME California adventures!!



3 comments:

  1. California is perfect. Lived here my whole life. Never moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been to a bunch of TV Tapings? That's so awesome! I really want to go to CA sometime. We've been all over the place this year already, so maybe next year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and am your newest follower

    https://www.jankarihe.in/2018/11/christmas-Greetings.html

    ReplyDelete